One contact for your every need.
Your Hutchison-t Project Manager will be on hand to coordinate your project from start to finish. One dedicated point of contact who will keep you informed of progress at each and every stage.
Project Management perks
As much a technical expert as a manager of budgets and timelines, your CAD-trained Project Manager will be the key point of liaison between you, your in-house team and nominated contractors, and hutchison-t’s audio visual designers and engineers.
Before and during
From the start of your project and for its duration, your PM will:
- Agree a detailed programme of works from bespoke design to installation
- Help finalise the drawings and designs
- Identify any pre-enabling work required
- Liaise with other contractors to ensure that any such work is completed in advance of your scheduled installation.
Once your project is complete, your Project Manager will communicate to you:
- Any relevant operation and maintenance manuals
- Any warranties that come with your system or equipment
- Our comprehensive aftercare
- Everything you need for full peace of mind.
Engineer the experience with Hutchison-t